TAC Summer series 2022
A series of 4 evening Open competitions for athletes from age groups U11s and upwards
Event Organiser- Alistair Kinsey
Dates: Weds 04/05/2022; Weds 29/06/2022; Weds 27/07/2022; Weds 07/09/2022
Location: Tavistock athletics track, Crowndale Road, Tavistock
Minimum entry age: 8
Entry Fee – £5.00 for 2 events only, entries in advance no later than 22:00 3rd May
Entry payments to Tavistock athletic club by BACS. TAVISTOCK AC
ACCOUNT NUMBER 31262394
SORT CODE 40-27-04
REFERENCE Surname/URN (if you don’t have a URN just your surname)
CASH ONLY on the night, BACS is preferred.
Places allocated on a first come first served basis.
List of events (alternating between dates- see timetable for each competition for specific details):
U11- vortex, long jump, 75m, 600m
U13 – 70/75mH, 100m, 150m, 800m, 1500m, high jump, long jump, shot, javelin, hammer, discus
U15 – 75/80mH, 100m, 200m, 300m, 800m, 1500m, high jump, long jump, shot, javelin, hammer, discus
U17 – 80/100mH, 100m, 200m, 300m, 800m, 1500m, 1 mile, high jump, long jump, shot, javelin, hammer, discus
Seniors – 100m/400mH, 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m, 1mile, high jump, long jump, shot, javelin, hammer, discus
Rules for Entry
1. RULES: Current UKA Rules will apply – “UKA Rules for Competition”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all athletes with current affiliation to England Athletics. Age categories are based on age on 31st August 2022.
3. EVENT RESTRICTIONS: The organising Committee reserves the right to modify the number and timing of events and the races for track events to take account of the size of entry.
4. TRACK EVENTS: These are to be one race only and no heats or finals. Races will be organised by age/gender however, depending on the entries some races may be merged.
5. FIELD EVENTS: For throws events all athletes will have 4 trials.
6. EQUIPMENT: competing athletes are requested to provide their own implements for throwing events if possible. TAC equipment may be available by prior arrangement. Starting blocks can be provided.
7. ENTRIES: The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry. A minimum of three entries may be required for an event to be held. All information, start lists, timetables etc. will be displayed on the club website at www.tavistockathletics.co.uk
8. CLOTHING: Club, school or representative vests must be worn and comply with current UKA rules.
9. RESULTS: Will be available following the event and will be submitted to Power of 10.
10. LATE ENTRIES: There will be NO entries on the day.
Event 1, 4/5/2022 Draft Results Event 1 draft results v2 Power 10 Enter
Please review this link for event details TAC Summer series 2022 v4