TAC Mid-Summer Meet
Wednesday 16th June 2021
Inter club competition for athletes U11s and older running under Covid-19 restrictions as detailed by England Athletics.
Event Organiser- Alistair Kinsey
COVID officer – Keith Reed
Competing clubs: Tavistock Athletic club, City of Plymouth Athletic club, Erme Valley Harriers
Dates: Weds 16/6/2021, Gates open at 17:00, first event 18:00
Entry Fee – £5.00 for 2 events
ACCOUNT NUMBER 31262394
SORT CODE 40-27-04
REFERENCE – Surname TSE – (surname of athlete competing)
The clubs listed above with have priority, all remaining places will be allocated by first come first serve.
Payment to Tavistock athletic club by BACS. Entry deadline 11th June.
Places allocated on a first come first served basis.
Rules for Entry
1. RULES: Current UKA Rules will apply – “UKA Rules for Competition”.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to all athletes with current affiliation to England Athletics.
3. EVENT RESTRICTIONS: The organising Committee reserves the right to modify the number and timing of events and the races for track events to take account of the size of entry.
4. TRACK EVENTS: These are to be one race only and no heats or finals. Races will be organised by age/gender however, depending on the entries some races may be merged.
5. FIELD EVENTS: For throws events all athletes will have 4 trials. All throwing events will be completed before dusk.
6. EQUIPMENT: Due to the nature of the restrictions, competing athletes are requested to provide their own implements for throwing events. TAC equipment may be available by prior arrangement. Starting blocks can be provided.
7. ENTRIES: The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry. A minimum of three entries may be required for an event to be held. All information, start lists, timetables etc. will be displayed on our website at www.tavistockathletics.co.uk
8. All entrants must complete a Covid declaration and provide full contact details. Athletes must respect the extra Covid guidelines otherwise they will be asked to leave.
9. CLOTHING: Club, school or representative vests must be worn and comply with current UKA rules.
10. SPECTATORS: General spectators will not be allowed onto the site, however an athlete is permitted to bring one additional attendee, that person must also sign in. Once signed onto site the attendee must remain within the permitted areas only and maintain at least 2m distance from others.
11. RESULTS: Will be available following the event and will be submitted to Power of 10.
12. LATE ENTRIES: There will be NO entries on the day under any circumstances.
• In the event of a cancellation due to Government restrictions the entry fees will be refunded less a deduction to cover any unavoidable meeting expenses.
Field Event Start Time Maximum Competitors 18:00
Track event Start time 18:00